How To Protect Your San Jose CA Home When You Go On VacationPosted: August 7, 2011
How To Protect Your San Jose CA Home When You Go On Vacation
Before you go on vacation, make sure you take preventive measures to protect your San Jose CA home from burglary. If you can ask someone to house sit, that would be the ideal situation. Since that is not possible for most people, here are some tips to keep in mind so you can leave for your vacation with peace of mind:
- Have a nearby family member or trusted friend/neighbor pick up your mail and newspapers instead of stopping the services.
- Ask a nearby family member or trusted friend/neighbor to take out your garbage and recycle cans for garbage pickup day.
- Install light timers in your home to give the illusion that someone is at home. You can go to a home improvement store to purchase a light timer if you don’t have one already.
- Turn off your home phone ringer or forward all your home phone calls.
- If you don’t have regular lawn maintenance service, arrange to have your yard taken care of by a family member or trusted friend/neighbor.
Trang Beuschlein specializes in Campbell and San Jose CA Real Estate sales but also services the rest of Santa Clara County, including Cupertino, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Saratoga and Sunnyvale. Trang will be that San Jose CA Real Estate Agent who will look out for your best interests, provide you with first-class service, and negotiate the best deal for your home whether it be in buying or selling. If you are interested in a list of homes for sale in San Jose CA or a list of homes for sale in any other community in Santa Clara County, please contact her at (408) 410-5628 or
CA DRE Broker License #01453711
Copyright © 2011 Trang Beuschlein