Should I Sell My Home In San Jose Without A Real Estate Agent?Posted: June 10, 2011
Should I Sell My Home In San Jose Without A Real Estate Agent?
Selling your home in San Jose is a big decision. There are pros and cons for trying to sell the home on your own so you should evaluate whether or not the pros outweigh the cons for your situation. Since every seller’s situation is unique, what works for one seller may not work for another seller.
- Do I know the San Jose real estate market enough to price my home right in order to maximize traffic and profit?
- Will I be available to show the house whenever a prospective buyer contacts me?
- Will I be able to effectively market my San Jose home in order to maximize traffic?
- Am I comfortable interpreting a contract and its legal terms in order to protect myself?
- Do I understand the escrow process?
- If I am able to net more profit doing this myself, is the additional profit worth all the work involved or time taken off from work to do this?
Should you decide to hire a real estate agent to help sell your home in San Jose and are looking for someone who will look out for your best interests and provide you with first-class service, please call (408) 410-5628 or send an e-mail to
Trang Beuschlein specializes in selling Campbell and San Jose CA Real Estate but also sells real estate in the rest of Santa Clara County, including but not limited to Cupertino, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Saratoga and Sunnyvale. When you need a San Jose CA Realtor who can sell your home for top dollars in the least amount of time and who can negotiate the best deal for your replacement home, you can count on Trang Beuschlein. You can also contact Trang if you are interested in a list of San Jose Homes for Sale or a list of homes for sale in any other community in Santa Clara County
CA DRE Broker License #01453711
Copyright © 2011 Trang Beuschlein