Sierra Crest Condos for Sale in San Jose CAPosted: April 13, 2011
Sierra Crest Condos for Sale in San Jose CA
There are currently twenty-seven (27) Sierra Crest condos for sale in San Jose CA.
Eleven (11) condos have 1 bedroom/1 bathroom with 658 square feet of living space. 73% of these units are short-sales; 9% are REO/ Bank-Owned; and the remaining 18% are normal sales. The median list price of these condos currently for sale in San Jose CA is $174,999 and the average list price is $176,167.
Sixteen (16) of the Sierra Crest condos for sale in San Jose CA have 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms with 922 square feet of living space. 88% of these larger condos are short-sales and the remaining 12% are REO/ Bank-Owned. There are no normal sales. The median list price of the units currently for sale is $240,000 and the average list price is $238,793.
The Sierra Crest complex was originally constructed in the year 1988. It consists of 19 buildings with a total of 332 units. This complex is in a prime location, close to 280 and 17/880 freeways, shopping and restaurants (Santana Row and Westfield Valley Fair Mall) and hospital (Santa Clara Valley Medical Center).
Trang Beuschlein has been helping those selling or buying San Jose CA Real Estate for years, providing exceptional service. When you need an experienced San Jose CA Realtor who can sell your home for top dollars in the least amount of time or who can negotiate the best deal for your new home, you can count on Trang Beuschlein. If you are looking for a service oriented San Jose Realtor or for a list of San Jose CA Homes for Sale, please call (408) 410-5628 or send an e-mail to
CA DRE Broker License #01453711
Copyright © 2011 Trang Beuschlein